Introducing a CBD hemp-infused eye cream complex to reduce dark circles, puffiness and wrinkles, with CBD, Arnica, Cocoa Butter, Aloe and Avocado.
The challenge for an amazing eye cream formulation is to have effective, nutrient rich ingredients that TACKLE problem issues such as puffiness, dark circles and dehydration, but are gentle enough for the skin around your eyes, which is thinner and more delicate than the rest of your face…AND TRIBE BEAUTY NAILED IT
In addition to 100mg of CBD, which helps with inflammation, redness and puffiness, here is the breakdown of the other incredible ingredients in this eye cream:
- Aloe Vera: Contains antioxidants, enzymes, Vitamins A and C, and it is highly anti-inflammatory. Aloe can help treat burns, acne and dry skin.
- Arnica: Known best for healing bruises faster, this same process can be applied to dark circles! Arnica reduces swelling and stimulates blood vessels, helping them to dissipate more quickly
- Avocado Oil: Rich in beneficial monounsaturated fatty acids like oleic acid, avocado oil is extremely good at hydrating and softening skin, and can be an effective treatment for eczema
- Beeswax: Forms a protective wall by sealing in moisture in our skin without smothering and clogging up the pores. Beeswax also carries antiviral, anti-inflammatory, and antibacterial properties.
- Birch Extract: Extracted from the European white birch tree, this is high in phytochemicals that have serve as potent antioxidants, astringents, and circulatory stimulants
- Marigold Flower (Calendula) Extract: Calendula oil has anti-fungal, anti-inflammatory, and antibacterial properties that heal, sooth, and relieve irritated skin or rashes
- Cocoa Butter: Improves elasticity, hydrates and nourishes due to high concentration of fatty acids, which form a protective barrier over your skin to hold in moisture
- Shea Butter: Softens skin, soothes blemishes, and reduces the appearance of stretch marks and wrinkles – without clogging pores – due to high concentrations of fatty acids. Shea butter also has anti-inflammatory and healing properties.
- Sunflower Seed Oil: High in Vitamin E, which helps with elasticity and wrinkles, sunflower oil is also high in antioxidants that can protect against UV’s harmful rays
There are no reviews yet.